[cisco-voip] mobile connect configuration

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Oct 6 16:03:11 EDT 2009

Ah, I was missing the part about the 7960 (non-java).

So yes, you are limited there. But you are going to be limited in basically all the new features also.

I use a 7975 and don't experience any type of slowness (or don't think I do). Are there specific areas of phone usage you experience the slowness? I honestly haven't noticed any peppiness issues on the Java phone with the exception of pre-dialing, which was fixed when we introduced en-bloc dialing a little while ago.

Let me know. Thanks Charles!

-Chris