[cisco-voip] Bulk Subscription

Ahmad, Habib Habib.Ahmad at CoreBTS.com
Wed Oct 7 13:51:50 EDT 2009

Make a template and apply it to the phone, I have seen extension mobility applied to the second line on the phone.

Habib Ahmad
System Consultant
703.248.4056 Office
703.875.8005  Fax
Habib.Ahmad at corebts.com<mailto:Habib.ahmad at corebts.com>
www.corebts.com<http://www.corebts.com/>
- Need support/scheduling?
- Customer Service Phone: 703.248.4050
- FallsChurchCustomerSupport at corebts.com<mailto:FallsChurchCustomerSupport at corebts.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CA4755.522B1D70]
Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Tim Fulton
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:32 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

Is is possible to subscribe services in bulk?

What I want to do is add a service url to the second line on about 600 phones.
WhatI don't want to do is manually add the service to each device.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This E-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Please do not copy, forward, or print this E-mail message or any attachments unless you are the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (866) 588-5697 and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this E-mail message and/or attachments.