[cisco-voip] Cisco VG204/202 & Hylafax

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:35:31 EDT 2009

You need to configure a fax protocol that your Fax server will support.

The only thing you have configured is modem passthrough nse, wherein NSEs
are Cisco proprietary.

It probably uses T38 or fax passthrough, which are both protocol based
switchovers.  Unfortunately, SCCP controlled FXS ports do not support any
non-Cisco proprietary fax methods such as T38 or passthrough.

-nick