[cisco-voip] Location Question

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Fri Oct 9 14:50:58 EDT 2009

Yeah, we are rolling out 256k Gold Car running g729 to a bunch of WAN
locations. Just trying to get  it right the first time. I figure being
conservative I can get about 9 calls so if I set my locations to 192K 8
calls - I should be good to go.

Steve

>>> Dennis Heim <Dennis.Heim at cdw.com> 10/9/2009 2:41 PM >>>

CallManager Locations based CAC and Network QoS are like 2 ships
passing in the night. They know nothing about each other, but your end
users will let you know if they don’t match.. J

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225