[cisco-voip] Calling search spaces and paritions

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Sat Oct 10 22:36:26 EDT 2009

Dane,
In order to reach your AA from the PSTN the minimum that needs to be happen is your gateway having access via a CSS to the partition where your AA's DN is. In most setups that I have seen you would Setup a CTI Route Point set to CFWDALL to VM. The CTI RP has to have a proper voicemail profile that is going to the  regular TUI Pilot for Unity. In Unity you would have to specify the DN you assigned in CUCM as the extension for the Call Handler. This is the most basic way to get from the PSTN to an AA in Unity. More complicated setups may involve translation patterns, time of  day routing, etc.
Also, I presume you have setup all of your voice mail ports in both systems and setup VM profiles and pilot points?
HTH
-Matthew