[cisco-voip] Intercluster Routing

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:33:13 EDT 2009

Mike,

Check out the SRND for CUCM 7.X ,In which their is an option available for
using a CUCM session manager which will just be used for trunking between
clusters. This is applicable for enviroments with a large number of
clusters.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_Manager_-_Session_Manager_Edition
.

Aman