[cisco-voip] Product Upgrade Tool

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 14 11:17:17 EDT 2009

If you use the quotes in your search the first hit is the page that
links to PUT.  If you don't use quotes then good luck, though FWIW
google doesn't do much better.

-Ryan

On Oct 14, 2009, at 11:16 AM, Philip Walenta wrote:

Can someone tell me why if I type “Product Upgrade Tool” into the
Cisco search window this link does not come up anywhere (unless I am
completely blind)?