[cisco-voip] add CCX 7.0 node into cluster

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:19:37 EDT 2009

Well, now you need to try... First try with several reboots, then try Data
Resync and Cisco JTAPI Resync... are you sure that you've selected both AXL
Service Providers and CTI Managers in Unified CM Configuration??? If this
thing doesn't help you, that you shoud contact TAC. They worked on my case
almost 7-8 days every night, and several engineers changed, but for me the
problem was the licence, but they changed something in the registers to...
good luck :)))

Please contact me if I can help you in some way

Ratko