[cisco-voip] AXL query

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at ip-soft.net
Thu Oct 15 10:14:44 EDT 2009

Thanks Wes,
That's what I meant.  I don't know anything about AXL queries so forgive me.  I am trying to find all lines with a specific VM profile so I can delete old vm accounts from Unity Connection.

Jeremy Rogers
Network Management
IPsoft, Inc.
Jeremy.Rogers at ip-soft.net<mailto:Jeremy.Rogers at ip-soft.net>