[cisco-voip] Multicast MOH on FXS while on SRST?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 15 20:38:30 EDT 2009

If you are getting tone on hold then the MRGL/region  configuration on
the FXS port in CCMAdmin is not set up to use the correct codec/MOH
server that the SRST router is spoofing.

On the SRST router I believe it needs to be sourcing the multicast
from a loopback interface for pots legs on the same router to receive
MOH.

As long as you are getting tone on hold and not silence (or MOH) then
the CUCM config is not correct.

-Ryan