[cisco-voip] Change or Hide Caller ID with certain extentions

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Sun Oct 18 11:03:56 EDT 2009

You'll want to create a translation pattern these phones can access
that has a calling party transform mask set to 11000 (or whatever you
want to change the calling number to).   Simply set the phones in the
hunt group such that their outbound calls route via the translation
pattern to mask their number.  You can do this for all calls on the
line in the hunt group, or by allowing the users to dial a prefix to
selectively hide their caller id.

-Ryan