[cisco-voip] 7.1(2) Phone Export & Speed Dials

Ruttman, Pete G. PRuttman at foley.com
Wed Oct 21 15:12:24 EDT 2009

I upgraded our 4.1(3) system to 7.1(2) using DMA onto a lab box.  I am considering exporting the phones from there and importing them into a clean build of 7.1(2).

Next, I export the phones from the lab box with:

Bulk Administration | Phones | Export Phones | All Details

When I look at this file, the speed dials are missing.  The documentation from CM7.1(2) says it should export speed dials:

Table 9-2 Exported Fields in the All Phone Details File Format
Speed Dials:
Speed Dial Number, Speed Dial Label

Has anyone run into this?  Can someone test on their 7.1(2) system and see if they have the same problem?

Thanks,

Pete Ruttman

The preceding email message may be confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If you have received this message in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the message.  Legal advice contained in the preceding message is solely for the benefit of the Foley & Lardner LLP client(s) represented by the Firm in the particular matter that is the subject of this message, and may not be relied upon by any other party.

Internal Revenue Service regulations require that certain types of written advice include a disclaimer. To the extent the preceding message contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, unless expressly stated otherwise the advice is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding Federal tax penalties, and was not written to support the promotion or marketing of any transaction or matter discussed herein.