[cisco-voip] WS-SVC-CMM Blade with CallManager 7.1(3)

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Wed Oct 21 23:49:32 EDT 2009

We are currently utilizing 12.4(15)T10 on two CMM blades using MGCP with no
issues.  Again, not sure if they are officially supported as of yet, but
they are working.

Matt

On 10/21/09 8:43 PM, "Tim Smith" <thsglobal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey mate..
>
> From the top of the doc.. the -- means it hasnt been tested at that point.
> I think it is supported. One of the guys here has a TAC case open for this
> issue at the moment. I'll let you know.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim.
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Jason Aarons (US)
> <jason.aarons at us.didata.com> wrote:
>> I see the CMM blade has dashes for 7.1(3), does this mean it¹s unsupported?
>> But then the release notes indicate a bug with description on CMM blade..
>>
>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/unified/communication
>> s/system/versions/IPTMtrix.html#wp1016708
>>

>> Disclaimer: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
>> confidential and privileged information and is for use by the designated
>> addressee(s) named above only.  If you are not the intended addressee, you
>> are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and
>> that any use or reproduction of this email or its contents is strictly
>> prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
>> error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting
>> it from your computer. Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may
be protected by one or more legal privileges. It is intended
solely for the use of the addressee identified above. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying
or distribution of this communication is UNAUTHORIZED. Neither
this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor
anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature unless a specific statement to the
contrary is included in this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately contact me and delete
this communication from your computer. Thank you.