[cisco-voip] WS-SVC-CMM Blade with CallManager 7.1(3)

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Thu Oct 22 10:03:43 EDT 2009

We are doing transcoding and conferencing on a CMM-ACT card and no more
issues than normal.  I would definitely recommend 12.4(15)T10 if you are
going to be doing transcoding and conferencing as there are a few bugs we
ran into with previous versions such as one-way audio on some g.729 calls as
well as DSP¹s getting locked out.  Not specific to 7.1(3) but thought I
should point it out.

Matt