[cisco-voip] API To Create Phone Calls

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Mon Oct 26 15:42:14 EDT 2009

...or CUAE.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com<mailto:dennis.heim at cdw.com>
www.berbee.com<http://www.berbee.com/>

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Curtis, Adam
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:39 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] API To Create Phone Calls

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is an API for creating phone calls in Call Manager 7.0(2). We have a receptionist application where a user presses a button on a touch-screen display and it dials the department phone number but it uses the webdialer service of Call Manager and it is a total kludge. We have to expand this application to be more dynamic and the webdialer feature just will not work. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Adam Curtis
Pizzagalli Construction Company
IT Support Technician