[cisco-voip] High CPU Usage: CiscoDRFMaster service

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Oct 26 16:28:16 EDT 2009

We have been monitoring one of our publishers since upgrading from 6.1(2)SU1
to 6.1(4a) yesterday.  Since then, the DRF master service has been consuming
55-65% CPU almost constantly.  Restarting the service does not help, as it
pops back up as soon as it restarts.  Our other publishers stay below 20%
CPU while this one is always up around 80%, which is worrisome.

I don't know if this was happening prior to the upgrade, as we weren't
watching closely.

Does this ring any bells?  Anything simple I can do?

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY