[cisco-voip] High CPU Usage: CiscoDRFMaster service

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 26 17:08:12 EDT 2009

I'd recommend taking a peek at the DRFMaster log files to see what
it's doing.

-Ryan

On Oct 26, 2009, at 4:28 PM, Dave Wolgast wrote:

We have been monitoring one of our publishers since upgrading from 6.1
(2)SU1 to 6.1(4a) yesterday.  Since then, the DRF master service has
been consuming 55-65% CPU almost constantly.  Restarting the service
does not help, as it pops back up as soon as it restarts.  Our other
publishers stay below 20% CPU while this one is always up around 80%,
which is worrisome.

I don't know if this was happening prior to the upgrade, as we weren't
watching closely.

Does this ring any bells?  Anything simple I can do?

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY