[cisco-voip] dtmf from cucm to 2821 cube to sip trunk

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:36:39 EDT 2009

You would want to check the SDP of 200 OK the provider sends for your
outgoing call.  It will list the payload type for the dtmf in the
format a=fmtp 101 1-16, or something similar.  You want to find out
what payload type they are advertising (or if they are at all).  It
would be worth checking the incoming INVITE from them to see what
they're using when they send the first SDP.

On that note, I would also remove the asymmetric payload command - to
my knowledge it doesn't do what you're expecting it to.  You may want
to try this command:
voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte

-nick