[cisco-voip] High CPU Usage: CiscoDRFMaster service

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 26 21:06:18 EDT 2009

Only two things DRF could be doing via SSL and that's connecting to
itself/other servers or to an sftp server.

Can you access the DRF web pages?  If so and you have an sftp server
try deleting and recreating it.  Otherwise you may have an issue with
the local tomcat cert or other on the server.

The other two instances I can find info on this one ended up
rebuilding the server and the other upgraded and it went away.

You may want to go opening a TAC SR if the solution doesn't come easily.

-Ryan