[cisco-voip] Unity 7 Multiple Domain Issues

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:31:18 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a problem with an installation of Unity 7 and multiple domains.

I have 2 domains, first domain is test.local and the other domain is
lab.test.local. Users exist on both domains, I have joined the Unity server
to the test.local domain.

The problem that I have is, the users on in the test.local domain can
receive voicemail message and can listen to their voicemail messages from
the phones, but the users on the lab.test.local domain only receive email
messages and can not listen to their messages via the phone.

I think is is because Unity is only connected to 1 domain, the test.local
domain. Is there a way to add the lab.test.local domain to Unity aswell?

Is there another solution to this problem?

Thanks.