[cisco-voip] FXO hookflash / conferencing - CM 7.1

Jack Martin jackm at tushaus.com
Tue Oct 27 12:24:19 EDT 2009

I believe what you are describing is expected behavior of a line appearancve configured with hookflash.

Are you trying the ad-hoc conference from the same line appearence?  Is the CME configured as a key-system?

If you park the first outbound call then place a second outbound call, are you able to conference in the parked call?

Jack Martin, CCVP
Network Engineer
Tushaus Computer Services
10400 Innovation Drive, Ste 100