[cisco-voip] What is not migrated when DMA Upgrades from 4.2 to 7.1.x

Gwenzit gwenzit at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 07:00:55 EDT 2009

What is not transferred over when using the DMA tool?
I read on some previous posts that PAB, Speed Dials and BLF

Anything else ?

I may have hundreds of these to move and just wanted to reach out to the group if there is any 3rd party application or easy way to extract this info and use bat to upload the info after I build the new server with the old database ?

Thanks in Advance

GregW

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attached files are intended only for the use of the individual to which this is addressed to and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail (or email gwenzit at yahoo.com) and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message attachments and all copies.