[cisco-voip] MWI Dialout port selection on Unity server with multiple clusters

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Oct 29 11:10:06 EDT 2009

Depends on the version. Prior to 4.2(1), where you could only have a
single skinny integration and had to define multiple clusters under
it, Unity would try the dialout on each cluster sequentially until it
found one that didn't fail.

With 4.2(1) and later, you can define multiple skinny integrations
with a single cluster in each. This way, you can assign the user to
the correct integration, and the only dialout attempt will be on that
integration.

The hunting of ports within a particular integration is always bottom up.