[cisco-voip] Calling Number change for Call Forward feature

James Jung James.Jung at telecom.co.nz
Thu Oct 29 23:39:33 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there's any way to manipulate original calling number in CUCM v6.1.2. for SIP Trunk.

The setup is CUCMv6.1.2 --- IPIPGW --- IMS ---- PSTN.
SIP Trunk is used between CUCM and IPIPGW.

For example, call is incoming from PSTN 431 234 5678 to DDI number 222 333 4444(Cisco IP Phone).
The IP Phone is set to call forward all to 222 444 5555.

The (call forwarding) Invite message to outgoing SIP Trunk message on the IPIPGW include the from message like ;

INVITE: