[cisco-voip] 2009 US DST Fallback central location for information

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Fri Oct 30 10:05:11 EDT 2009

Greetings,

In looking to see what this was about, I casually looked over the bug
sheets again, and I don't see my version listed as a fixed version.

I recently installed 6.1.4(SU1) which is NOT on the list of fixed
versions.  Or I should say, 6.1(4.1000.10) is on the list and my CM
shows this version:  6.1.4.1190-3.

Yet, I had it right from TAC that 6.1.4(SU1) is patched and so installed
it (as it was new at the time).

Can anyone confirm that I have a patched version?

Thanks
jeff