[cisco-voip] Route pattern Issue on Closest Match

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Oct 30 10:53:47 EDT 2009

It should be the most specific match only if the two patterns are in
the same partition.  If they are in different partitions I believe it
takes the higher partition in the CSS even if it is less specific.

In your case however the 9.010! is more specific because it has fewer
wildcards, ie it is matching 4 specific digits vs only 1 in [3689]
XXXXXXX.

-Ryan