[cisco-voip] 2009 US DST Fallback central location for information

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:18:41 EDT 2009

I like the page Wes, good to have 1 place to see the related
information. Hope this is something cisco continues if other issues
like this crop up.

Is the actual DST fix(es) dependent on the CUCM version itself, or the
IP Phone firmware released with that version? or both? (or is the
answer dependent on the phone model?)

Ed Leatherman