[cisco-voip] UCCX 7 SR4 Reserved Issue

Teixeira, Mike mwteixeira at bendbroadband.net
Fri Oct 30 12:04:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Since upgrading to SR4 I have been having issues with my agents being stuck in reserved state for 120 seconds or longer. I need some help on trouble shooting. Here is what I know.

This only occurs when there are customers waiting in the queue.
Agent ICD lines and CTI lines are in the same partition and CSS.
Phones and CTI ports are in the same location. That location has unlimited bandwidth.

When I look through debug logs on the CAD and compare them to calls that are reserved and calls that aren't reserved I see the following line appear on the reserved call:

2009-10-29 17:24:33:097 DEBUG [0x166c] EmsLog.cpp[80] EMSTraceMessage: BaseMSG::GetUSHORT - ERROR - called to extract item of incorrect size 4

What am I missing? I was contemplating re-installing some CADs on the workstations and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Mike