[cisco-voip] CFwd unregistered for hunt pilot

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Tue Sep 1 18:24:05 EDT 2009

I need behaviour similar to "Forward Unregistered" on a phone's DN, but I need it on a hunt pilot. Looking for suggestions on how I might be able to accomplish that. This is on CUCM 6.1.3.

I have a hunt pilot, and it has a broadcast line group with some phones, all of which are located at a remote site. The line group is set to timeout after 30 seconds; at that point, the hunt pilot goes to voicemail. What I want is that if the remote phones are all unregistered (e.g. during a WAN outage), then instead of going to voicemail, send the call to a PSTN number where the site's SRST can pick it up.

Any suggestions? I think the key might be with the Hunt Options on the line group, but I'm not sure. They way they are worded, the choices that are available there don't really seem all that geared towards groups that are broadcast.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support