[cisco-voip] Call for opinions; 6.1.3 or 6.1.4?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Sep 2 14:36:29 EDT 2009

It only affects certain phone models.  This past Spring when Daylight
Savings kicked in, the affected phones did not "spring forward" an hour.
A week later they caught up so to speak.  I assume this Fall, the
affected phones will "fall back" before Daylight Savings ends--and so on
next year.

At least I assume this was not some kind of one-time bug.  If this is
NOT going to be an ongoing problem, please someone clue me in.  I'm
assuming this will be an ongoing issue until patched.

Field Notice: FN - 63213
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/ts/fn/632/fn63213.html

CSCsy25150 Bug Details
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method