[cisco-voip] IP overhead paging: likes and dislikes? SIP andsurvivability...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 2 17:04:54 EDT 2009

Not sure if this helps or not, but I have found that a router is always in SRST mode, well, ready to accept registrations anyways. As long as dial-peers are programmed to gateways, etc, then things will work. So, this means, if a phone can't talk to the CUCM, but the SRST router can, you will have phones registering, but not able to dial off-net because the router's gateways are still registered to the CUCM, not the router.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt