[cisco-voip] Voicemail options

Joe Halenkamp - JHH JHH at DJJ.com
Thu Sep 3 08:58:15 EDT 2009

      I have currently been asked to look at other Voicemail options
that would tie into the Cisco CallManager 6.1(2) other than the Unity
option.  Does anyone have suggestions or know of a possible VM system
that can provide Unified Messaging and possible presence options, tying
in smartphones plus other options?  We've never looked outside of Cisco
and not sure if other systems are as affective or work well with the
Cisco Call Manager.  Please, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks