[cisco-voip] Voicemail options

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:47:33 EDT 2009

And if you can't wait.  Exchange 2k7 has been good for one of my schools.
 they do use the third party MWI software and it lacks a little in the call
handler part, but they love the Unified messaging and the Voice Portal.
Pretty easy setup.  SIP trunk from CM.  and should be able to find lots of
documentation on the setup.

Scott