[cisco-voip] help with intercom needed.

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Thu Sep 3 14:25:03 EDT 2009

CUCM 6.1.3

Following
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmfeat/f
sintrcm.html#wp1047594

As I understand it, the Manager and Assistant can both have their own
personal lines, but then there is a separate "intercom" line on the
phones as well.

I've gone in and created the Intercom Route Partition, Intercom CSS, and
Intercom Directory Numbers.

However based on the documentation I simply add the Intercom Directory
Number to the phone and I'm off to the races.

What I don't see is how I define that this line is an intercom line.  On
the phone there doesn't seem to be a way to define the Intercom Route
Partition or Intercom CSS to differentiate it from a RP or CSS in my
standard lines.

Am I missing something?