[cisco-voip] Upgrading from CCM 6.1.3 to 7.x

Vogel, Doug Doug.Vogel at analog.com
Fri Sep 4 13:04:03 EDT 2009

Hi Ben

I did upgrades on three separate clusters going from 6.1.2 to 7.0.2 without issue.  I'd just say to make sure you have all the license file ready to load post upgrade.  One side note - we did try to do an upgrade over the network as we were originally told it was supported.  However, Cisco TAC has hold told us that major upgrades are not supported over the network - only from the local media.

-Doug