[cisco-voip] Run EXEC IOS command from within a TCL IVR script

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Mon Sep 7 04:02:27 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if its possible to run an EXEC command from a TCL IVR
script?

I've tried tcl command "exec" and "open" to a pipe but doesnt seem to work,
or I've got the syntax wrong.

I want to run this command from within my script,

*"audio-prompt load flash://Media/Done.au"*
**
This command will reload the audio prompt into memory if the prompts are
ever rerecorded.

What I would like to do is, rerecord the file and reload the prompt in the
same script. User dials in enters a PIN listens to the menu chooses to
rerecord the main greeting, the greeting is then recorded and saved as the
same filename as the original, the script will then reload the audio prompt
into memory. Currently I have to manually enter the above command into the
CLI of the respective router to load the new audio prompt, otherwise the old
audio prompt is playing form memory.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Daniel