[cisco-voip] Caller does not hear the IVR voice prompts after the first successful outgoing call.

Denis Tarasenko denis.tarasenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:24:03 EDT 2009

I've configured the standard Cisco debitcard application on Cisco
AS5400. The current Cisco IOS Software: 5400 Software (C5400-IK9S-M),
Version 12.4(10c)

I dial access number, enter PIN, dial the destination number, hear
announcement about remaining credit time, talk for a while, the called
party hangs up the phone, the script plays the standard
en_disconnect.au, en_enter_dest.au audio files. But I don't hear
anything. There is no any error in the debug voip application media
state. Also I've tried different IOS versions.
There is Cisco config:
!
ivr prompt streamed none
!
application
  service debit tftp://...../app_debitcard.2.0.2.8.tcl
  paramspace english index 1
  paramspace english language en
  param uid-len 12
  param pin-len 0
  paramspace english location tftp://..../prompts/en/
  paramspace english prefix en

Any ideas how to fix this?

--
Regards,