[cisco-voip] Unity Connections - Why'd you do it? Would you go back to UM?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:42:03 EDT 2009

Thoughts from the group?  We keep hearing the concern that users are
used to having VM in their Inbox; I've countered that they can still see
their VM messages, they'll just see it in a separate Inbox folder.  From
what I can tell, the Media Master toolbar can still be configured to
play on the computer / play through the phone?

Has anyone gone to Connections and back to Unity/Exchange/Unified Messaging?

And finally, I'm I correct in calling IMAP to Connections as "Integrated
Messaging"?