[cisco-voip] Unity connection User Passwords

voice noob ciscovoicenoob at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:35:01 EDT 2009

Hello

I have configured AXL services on unity connection so I can pull the user
accounts from CUCM, which all works fine so all my CUCM user accounts are in
unity now. Problem is I configured the user template within Unity with a
voicemail password problem is this password as not applied on the users
accounts how can I get all the user to have the same password  for voicemail
and they change it when they first log in.

Regards