[cisco-voip] Call out FXO port gives fxols_power_denial_proc

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:28:26 EDT 2009

Depends on your preference.  There aren't too many options here and
these scenarios can go nowhere pretty quick.  Generally TAC will have
you try some commands:

supervisory disconnect anytone
no supervisory disconnect signal
no battery-reversal

Also try:

different port, if the problem is different the problem is with
whichever piece the problem follows
a 2 wire cable instead of 4 cable

If none of this works, TAC will ask for you to contact the provider.
They will probably send a buttset out and tell you everything is fine.

It looks like the provider is sending an onhook signal, for what it's worth.

-nick