[cisco-voip] CCX CSQ prioritizing

c3voip c3voip at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 11:53:00 EDT 2009

So, there is no way to prioritize one CSQ over another, the only
prioritization can be done by which agent gets the call first by skill level
or from within the CSQ with call priority.

I am trying to setup a helpdesk that has 5 menu options, which I assigned a
CSQ for each, so now they want to prioritize the menu options/CSQ's so that
certain calls get handled before others.  I guess I can do this with a
single CSQ, but then I can't use skills, and it will make it nearly
impossible to use the canned reports to differentiate which of the menu
options that the callers selected, right?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-C