[cisco-voip] Host not found on phones

voice noob ciscovoicenoob at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:41:54 EDT 2009

I a getting host not found on the phones when I click on Service or want to
look at the directory. I have removed DNS so the CUCM is using IP address as
the name also I have changed the enterprise setting to use IP address as
well so all URL are configured as IP, the phones also have the URL as the IP
address check I check on the phone. I have have removed any domain name from
the DHCP. But I am still getting Host not found cant think what the problem
could I am sure it must be a simple fix.

Thanks