[cisco-voip] Host not found on phones

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Sep 10 16:59:59 EDT 2009

If you can't figure out where the phone is getting the DNS name from
then by configuring a DNS server you can use the queries to backtrack
the name.

Honestly though with CUCM 6 just look at the directories URLs on the
phone's config page.  If they don't match those in Enterprise
Parameters (also check phone's CCMAdmin page) then reset the phone and
see if they change.  If they don't change at that point either the
phone's tftp config is messed up or the phone isn't getting the config.

-Ryan