[cisco-voip] H323 authentication

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:05:47 EDT 2009

You can use an ACL on the router to accept only traffic from trusted devices
for a quick fix to that.
The security guide also covers using IPSec auth and encryption between CUCM
and H.323 GWs:

Cisco.com > Support > Voice and Unified Communicaitons > IP Telephony > Call
Control > Cisco Unified Communications Manager > Maintain and Operate Guides