[cisco-voip] Intercluster trunks and H323 outbound faststart

Blenkarn, Gary Gary.Blenkarn at fmglobal.com
Wed Sep 16 10:23:01 EDT 2009

Hi Wes

Thank you very much for your reply.  Answers to your questions:

*         Clipping - losing the first 2 seconds from the receiver like their hello.

*         2 Clusters are 200ms apart.

*         LBR rate codec G729 is used across trunk.

Therefore I am assuming that I need to do a hardware MTP on the gateways that my CCM's cluster is at and add it the MRGL that is on the trunks each side.  A question from your article, are there any negatives in using the 'Bundle Outbound Messages Timer' parameter?

Regards

Gary