[cisco-voip] CP-7960 Cannot display greek characters even when Greek locale is loaded]]

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Sep 16 10:30:21 EDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

Just verifying. Clearly something is different between the 2 models of
phones.  I just want to verify things are as correct as possible so the
phones have the best opportunity for success.

Given this we will need clarification if the 7960 phones support locales
for ip phone services.  Best next step is a TAC case or post to the
phone services developer community:
http://developer.cisco.com/web/ipps

/Wes