[cisco-voip] Call Manager Express / 911 Issue w/ Fast Dials

Craig Staffin Jr. craig at staffin.org
Fri Sep 18 11:29:29 EDT 2009

I don't see anything drasticlly wrong with the translations.

Not sure that they are working the way you want as incoming numbers
would only match a 7 and make it nothing.

However the best thing for you is make sure that you know what dial-
peers are being matched when you have an issue.

If it is matching the dial peer of 9T it could cause problems

Craig