[cisco-voip] AAR and Voicemail Call Forward All and H323 gateways

Blenkarn, Gary Gary.Blenkarn at fmglobal.com
Sat Sep 19 04:30:40 EDT 2009

Hi

We have a centralised call processing setup.  This consists of a 6.1 Call Manager Cluster and Cisco Unity at the main site.  We have remote locations running IOS H323 voice gateways with Unity Express and SRST.  All sites are connected to the PSTN via ISDN PRI.  The dial plan internally is following Cisco design guides 8{sitecode 3 digits}{4 digit extension}.  The last 4 digits are the last 4 digits of any users DDI.

Can someone advise on getting AAR working for Voicemail.  AAR works fine in all scenarios apart from Voicemail when a phone is Call Forward All to VM.  In this scenario the last 4 digits of the CTI port are being used with the AAR prefix, not the last 4 digits of the actual extension which we want.  Then of course the incorrect number is being sent out of the gateway.

Thank you

Gary

Gary Blenkarn
Senior Data Networking Analyst

FM Global
1 Windsor Dials, Windsor, Berkshire, UK, SL4 1RS
T: +44 (0)1753 750166 M: +44 (0)7920 156746
F: +44 (0)1753 868700
www.fmglobal.com<../Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK55/www.fmglobal.com>
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Registered No. 755780 England
Registered Office: FM Insurance Company Limited
1 Windsor Dials, Windsor,
Berkshire, UK, SL4 1RS
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT No. G.B.: 792 4276 02