[cisco-voip] CME-Ericsson IP integration

서영석 sehsys at innet.co.kr
Mon Sep 21 02:45:02 EDT 2009

Did you visit this website? http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1471276

You can read this Q&A.

a) Can I use ELU 32 or it is possible with IPLU only ?
you can use both, but I recommend IPLU.

b) Same command structure will be used as you mentioned ?
yes.

c) Please give an idea about compression
I prefer G.711 but !. Look alsp at ASPAP PARNUM 236.

d) Any changes neeed to be made with Cisco 3845 ?
VARC d8=0 in RODAI, ADC d4=0 in RODDI, no "RROUID" parameter, and adjust ASPAP PARNUM 60 and/or 74.

But, our ericsson Engineer is not acquainted with IPLU.

So, I can’t test this configuration.

If you can test this, let me know the result.