[cisco-voip] Updating BAT tool?

Dane dane at pktloss.net
Tue Sep 22 12:38:44 EDT 2009

Ok, I am confused.  I seem to have an issue with BAT.  I can't seem to
create a new phone template in BAT for new 7962 phones.  When I do I
get a popup that has a yellow yield sign with ! in it that says "Error
No."  thats it.  No actual error number.

I can add a new template if I choose 7960 as the phone type.  Can't add 7962's.

I go to look at updating BAT and the only versions I see available are
older then the version I apparently have?

CallManager 4.1(3)
BAT 5.1(4c)

Kinda confused.  This could make things difficult for tonights deployment.  Ughh

Any thoughts?